Monday, April 25, 2016

Taking Stock: April



Oh, hello there. I've been away (for a very long while) but I think I'm back now. I thought I'd dip my toes into the water with a little taking stock.  I hope you've been well all these months! I've missed you.

Here are a few other things I've been up to lately:

Making:  I just made my first dress for Alyce! Now I'm back to knitting my first sweater for Shira.
Cooking: Passover dinner.
Drinking: Trying to drink more tea (but the pull of coffee is always so strong).
Wanting: Some sunshine.
Looking: At the flowers poking out from the earth.
Wishing: That I had enjoyed my year off from school more.
Enjoying: That I still have four months left.
Waiting: To leave for my first trip away with Matty in nine years. We are going to Athens and Rome!
Liking: My new routine of walking in the mornings.
Wondering: If I'll remember anything when I return to midwifery school this fall.
Loving: My morning snuggles with Shira. 
Pondering: What life will be like as a non-smoker.
Considering: Getting my nosed pierced again (much to Alyce's horror).
Buying: This dress.
Watching: House of Cards, my newest guilty pleasure.
Hoping: For courage and confidence.
Marvelling: At Alyce's growth this year.
Cringing: At the news of pretty much everything these days.
Needing: Some time with good friends.
Smelling: Spring!
Wearing: Skirts and dresses, never pants. Comfort over pants wins every day.
Following: My children around. 
Noticing: That I need to get out more.
Knowing: That I've needed all this time to myself.
Thinking: About fixing up my bike.
Admiring: The faces of those I love.
Sorting: Through everything.
Bookmarking: The pages of so many cookbooks (like this one, this one, and this one.)
Coveting: All of the shoes.
Disliking: My sore feet.
Giggling: At my ridiculous children.
Feeling: All of the feelings.
Snacking: On popcorn.
Hearing: The rain.
---

Do you want to take stock? I got the idea from Pip.

Be well!
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment