Sunday, August 30, 2015

Things that made me happy this week


 
It's Sunday, you made it through another week. Was it a great one? Did you make the most of August's last days? Around our house we spent a lot of time daydreaming about the start of school (only eight more sleeps!) while simultaneously trying to get every ounce of fun out of the end of summer.  I found myself working overnight doula shifts all week and now my brain is a bit off balance. This coming week will be featuring less work, more fun.

Here are a few things that caught my eye around the internet this week:

I always seem to be on a mission to get my shit together. But maybe it's okay to be a bit of a mess.

My love affair with peach season is no secret. Here are some ideas to keep the romance alive.


On risking your heart.


Salmon + arugula is a salad I need to eat.


Some tips for productive mornings.


Making life less convenient.


Do I make this DIY sunbutter for school lunches, or just admit defeat and send in Doritos?


Do you have a favourite links list? Mine is hands-down from Joy the Baker. I always look forward to opening her posts on Sundays. It's the little things.
Be well!
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment