Friday, July 13, 2012

Preparations, or How will I clear off this dreaded table?

It's that time again, almost Friday night, which means almost Shabbat. This is what my dining room table looks like:

In honour of full disclosure, as per Knitty Gritty Homestead
Ahhh, moving. You think you'll be unpacked in a week and then you realize you've gone completely mad to think that anyone could complete more than one task a day with two young children under foot. And so here we are, a few hours from a very special night, and I've got some work to do. (At least the sunflowers are already in place. Fresh flowers are a must for this Shabbat table.) I'll see you back here next week, with some posts that I can't wait to share. In the meantime, I am going to leave you with the following summer to-do list, created by me and Alyce earlier today. It is a list of all the things she would like to complete before the end of summer vacation. May it inspire your own summer adventures.


Have the most wonderful of weekends! Report back, would you? I'd love to know how you enjoyed this July weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment