Wednesday, November 2, 2011

An handsome man


Trying to charm me on my birthday, and relieved to be free of The Children. That's not a small glass of wine, either.


This post is dedicated to Matt, hands down the world's greatest (and most handsome) stay-at-home Papa and house husband. He loves his girls more than anything, I know, but I also know that he'd like absolutely nothing more than to be working (far) away from the house. At a job where he gets paid actual money. Is this too much to ask? Hardly.

So please join me in reminding my husband that he is doing an incredible job staying home with Alyce and Shira. Things feel hard some days, but we are all thankful for the things you do. xxx

1 comment:

  1. Hurrah for Matt! He is all those things coupled with impeccable taste in women - what more do you need?

    xx

    ReplyDelete