Sunday, November 13, 2011

Going on a bed hunt


On my way to bed last night I saved a llama and a lemon from drowning in the bathroom sink,



battled a dinosaur on my dresser,


brawled with beasts next to my bed,



and then settled in with a good book.*

In our house you must come prepared for adventures at every turn. And as much as I fight against it some days, this is exactly how I like it.


*My Friends, by Taro Gomi, is one of my all-time favourite books for little ones. I learned to march from my friend the rooster. I learned to kick from my friend the gorilla. Isn't it always nice to learn new things? In preparation of the upcoming holidays (and birthday, for one very excited little girl), I'm working on a post about our favourite books. Coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment