Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Pigtails



Have I told you about the pigtails yet? It's official, Shira's hair is now (sort of) long enough for me to dress it up in ridiculous pseudo-pigtails. Just another way for her to gain control over my emotions, because don't you just melt at the sight of a wee one in pigtails? Even though I see her all the time, it still works on me like a charm.

It's been a busy couple of days around here, but I wanted to wish a Chag Sameach to all of you celebrating Sukkhot!

P.S. Alyce brought home her first kindergarten school photos! Now I can hassle people with even more photos of my child!

P.S.S. She also brought home her first Scholastic book order form. I expect that one day I'll begin to resent her school's constant requests for money, but seeing the familiar Scholastic order form in her backpack made me all nostalgic and slightly weepy over my Babysitter's Club addiction, enabled by my monthly Scholastic book order. I wanted to be equal parts Stacey and Claudia. You?

No comments:

Post a Comment