Sunday, August 14, 2011

Date Night

Just had a date with my husband (can I get an "Amen" for moving closer to babysitters family?), and in an attempt to come up with something very last minute to do, we ended up seeing Crazy, Stupid, Love. We both expected an decent movie, something that wouldn't annoy us too much, and ultimately just allow us to sit for two hours away from our house and The Children. But instead it was just perfect. I love movies that remind me how much I love being married to Matt. It was funny and familiar and complicated and sweet. I think you should see it. 
Yes, this post will fall under the category of "Bossy," but I'll make no apologies. I'm really right about this. Go see it.

Was it a good weekend? Did you relax? Did you eat some delicious food? Do tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment