Monday, June 13, 2011

Traditions




Do you remember catching caterpillar's in the spring? We used to run home and find used yogurt containers, poke some holes in the lid, and make a new home for every caterpillar we found. Poor caterpillars. But we did mean well.

And so it begins with the next generation.

P.S. I hope everyone had a lovely weekend. Mine was terrific, mostly because I spent Saturday night out with a great friend for dinner and then on to some roller derby. Did I mention I was able to leave the house before the girls were in bed? It's true, Shira was probably very hungry without her before bed nursing, and had Shira been my first born I probably would never have gone before tucking her in bed myself (sorry, Shira!), but I.needed.a.night.out. And Shira, it's called a bottle. Filled with perfectly good milk. You might want to try it out sometime.

No comments:

Post a Comment