Thursday, April 7, 2011

Ups and Downs

The day had its ups and downs. I'll get the downs out of the way first: a few too many Alyce meltdowns for my taste, and that time at the mall this morning when she sprinted through the mall after I calmly alerted her that it was time to go. Thank you to that woman who stopped her for me and held her down in front of the The Gap.

But the ups were good: we enjoyed a beautiful spring afternoon at the park with good friends. Highlights included Alyce hanging from the monkey bars, daffodils, Red Light/Green Light (to which we added Purple Light), and swings. Downs, at least for Alyce, included spiders.








Is it just me, or does Shira on the swing look like a retired grandmother in Florida?

How did you spend your afternoon today? Working or playing?

No comments:

Post a Comment