Monday, February 7, 2011

School, Part Two


No textbook should ever be this big. Especially when I am required to bring it to each and every class. And because I don't like to break school-related rules, I will (but I'll complain about it).


2874. As in 2,874 pages with tiny print. Norton, this is out of hand.


Today begins round two of me returning to school. You'll find me in American Literature, Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. The enormous Norton Anthology aside (if I can lift it), I'm looking forward to this class. I've been reading mostly cookbooks lately, and it's probably best to expand my horizons a bit.

I hope your Monday is an excellent one. What are your plans for the week?

2 comments:

  1. Oh! Nostalgia alert! I love the Norton Anthologies... I had a similar behemoth early on in my university career. Those tissue paper pages! Impossibly small print! Yowza!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I like that it seems to be referring to itself as the "shorter" version. Imagine!

    ReplyDelete